The FACE team includes specialists in mental health, learning disability and long-term conditions
We have a keen academic interest in the quality of information and are collaborating in developing specialist assessment tools and outcomes measures with a range of national leaders and academic experts.
Current projects include:
- Production of specialist risk assessment tools for CAMHS in collaboration with Durham University, funded by the Social and Economic Research Council
- Development of a Perinatal Mental Health risk assessment and outcomes measurement suite in partnership with the East Midlands Perinatal Mental Health Clinical Network
- Techniques of outcomes analysis based at UCL, London
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome specialist risk tool in partnership with national leaders in Chronic Fatigue Services in Leeds
- Resource Allocation at the micro level in adult social care: determinants, methods and guidance. This is a major 3-year research programme on Resource Allocation in collaboration with the PSSRU at the University of Manchester, funded by the NIHR School for Social Care Research