Some introduction copy regarding Development Programme is needed to maintain consistency across the site.
The FACE team includes specialists in mental health, learning disability and long-term conditions. We have a keen academic interest in the quality of information and are collaborating in developing specialist assessment tools and outcome measures with a range of national leaders and academic experts. Projects include:
- Production of specialist risk assessment tools for CAMHS in collaboration with Durham University, funded by the Social and Economic Research Council.
- Development of a Perinatal Mental Health assessment and outcomes measurement suite in partnership with the East Midlands Perinatal Mental Health Clinical Network.
- Development of specialist long-term conditions tools for diabetes, cardiac care, respiratory conditions, movement disorders, epilepsy.
- Techniques of outcomes analysis based at UCL, London.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome specialist risk tool in partnership with national leaders in Chronic Fatigue Services in Leeds.