Winner of the Best NHS Scotland eHealth initiative supporting quality improvement of patient service or outcomes 2010
The FACE clinical software supports all the key clinical and management functions of mental health and community services.
The recording of everyday interactions with service users combined with outcomes reporting to produce both an evidence-based record and powerful management reporting.
Key functions include:
- Holistic multi-disciplinary assessment
- Care planning, support planning and review
- The Care Programme Approach
- A comprehensive electronic health record
- Serious incident recording and reporting
Assessments are captured, care plans developed and activity recorded using our electronic clinical workstation. The software suite also includes powerful outcomes reporting software facilities and an electronic library of hundreds of recognised assessment tools and outcome measures.