Winner of the Best NHS Scotland eHealth initiative supporting quality improvement of patient service or outcomes 2010 - Awarded by the Chartered Institute for IT
The emphasis of modern health and social provision is on demonstrating positive outcomes. The FACE Outcomes Reporting Suite provides a complete easy-to-use solution to the outcome measurement requirements of health and social care practitioners, managers, providers and commissioners. The software reports on:
- Achievement of personal outcomes
- Service user/patient satisfaction
- PROMs (patient-report outcome measures)
- Health and social care outcomes
- Quality of life outcomes
- Quality improvement
- Serious incidents
Data analysis made simple
Complex personal information is displayed in a format that enables easy monitoring of all aspects of needs and care, from suicide risk to success in achieving independence. Attractive line graphs and bar charts provide views of both high-level and in-depth outcomes for both individuals and groups.
The software also calculates all the basic statistics that are required for routine purposes – such as counts, percentages, means, standard deviations and statistical tests of significance. Simply turn on or off the options you require as you browse your data.
Trends can be monitored graphically and statistically, enabling you to answer such questions as:
- Have outcomes improved as a result of the support you provided, new clinical interventions or management changes?
- Is performance improving from one year to the next?
- Have patient/service user experience and satisfaction improved? Did they feel you really helped?
- Has the number and pattern of serious incidents changed in a service, team or ward?
Set up any local benchmark you wish and then compare the outcomes of any individual or group against that benchmark. For example, compare this year’s outcomes with last year’s outcomes in a particular specialty; compare the outcomes of two types of intervention; or compare an individual service user’s outcomes with that of other service users with similar needs.
Ease of use and set up
The beauty of the FACE Outcomes Software lies in its ease of use. No specialist IT skills or query writing are required to set up or use the software – one brief training session and you will have immediate access to your data in user-friendly graphical or tabular formats.
Request product information